- Alpacas, Bunnies, Checking In, chickens, Dogs, Fall Fun, Farm Chores, Farm Life, pretty scenery, Products For Sale, Sheep, Update
Photos from last week
We started last week with lots of rain and ended it with freezing temperatures and frost. Here are some photos from the week!
- Community, Fall Fun, Holidays, Hopes and Dreams, makers and growers market, Products For Sale, sneak peeks
Virtual Makers and Growers Market – Vendor Profile – Part 1
Have you joined our Virtual Makers and Growers Market? Here's a little introduction to the first four vendors and their products. Part 1 of (at least) 4
- Community, Dryer Balls, Exciting News, Fall Fun, Holiday Market, makers and growers market, Products For Sale
Makers and Growers Market — Virtual Edition
Have you heard? We’re hosting our Makers and Growers Market virtually on Facebook! Join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VirtualMakersandGrowersMarket/ We have vendors with homemade and homegrown products, including our popular dryer balls, jewelry, sewn items, ornaments, wood signs, candles,…
My thoughts on Halloween and what we're learning today in homeschool
- Alpaca Dryer Balls, Alpacas, Animals, Bunnies, chickens, Community, Dogs, Dryer Balls, Fall Fun, Family Fun, Farm Stand, Goals and Plans, Hopes and Dreams, Kids, makers and growers market, pretty scenery, Products For Sale, Sheep, sneak peeks
September Market Sneak Peek #6
September Market Sneak Peek #6 - Stevens Homestead and friends
Baby Chick Update
An update on our baby chicks - now nearly two months old.
Another Field Trip – Padilla Bay Estuamarine Research Center
Another homeschool field trip - this time to Padilla Bay Estuamarine Research Center
- Animals, Community, Exciting News, Fall Fun, Family Fun, Farm Life, Goals and Plans, Hopes and Dreams, Kids, makers and growers market, Products For Sale
Last Market of the Season
Our last Makers and Growers Market of the season is in two weeks on September 28th! We hope to see you there!
Homestead Childcare/Homeschool – A Day in the Life
In August, I started taking care of my cousin’s daughters three days a week, and it’s been so fun! Four kids under 8 years old can be a handful – but we are working out a routine…
Playing in the leaves
Last week, the kids wanted to run around and jump in leaves…. OK, sounds good to me! We don’t get a ton of leaves on the ground in the back yard – but the front yard is…